Learn how Robard’s Obesity Treatment Programs Improve Patient Outcomes & Quality of Life
Incorporating preoperative weight loss into your bariatric treatment plan provides numerous benefits to both patients and surgeons.
Our Pre-Surgery Program provides the tools and structure to help your patients lose weight and establish new behaviors.
Our Post-Surgery Program helps ensure that your patients consume optimal nutrition while continuing to lose weight postoperatively.
The incidence of coronary heart disease, congestive heart failure, stroke, atrial fibrillation, and deep venous thrombosis (DVT) increases with increasing BMI.
- Continued weight reduction following gastrointestinal surgery reduces cardiovascular mortality.
- Weight loss reduces blood pressure and improves insulin sensitivity, cholesterol, and lipids – all of which reduce cardiovascular risk.
More than 85 percent of type 2 diabetics are overweight or obese.
- Statistics show that 58 percent of diabetes is attributable to a BMI above 25.
- Prevention and treatment of obesity is of utmost importance to help control or minimize the effects of type 2 diabetes. Studies show that improved glycemic control can reduce the associated complications of diabetes
- Studies show weight loss improves glucose control, as well as blood pressure and cholesterol, contributing to reduced medications and higher quality of life.
Health Care Administrators
Partnering with Robard allows you to readily implement our comprehensive, well-developed programs with all the necessary support. Your staff will have all the guidance required to effectively assist patients in losing weight and keeping it off, while minimizing the staffing hours needed to do so.
If you already have an obesity treatment program, ask yourself whether it represents a cost-effective use of your resources. If you think there may be a more efficient model available, consider contacting Robard to learn more.
Obstetrics & Gynecology/Women’s Health
Weight loss can often improve the success of conception.
- Ovulatory dysfunction may be closely associated with obesity, and is commonly related to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- Weight loss can increase testosterone levels and improve sperm quality.
- Often, a five percent weight loss will markedly improve fertility, while a 10 percent weight loss further improves the chances of pregnancy.
Excessive BMI has been found to raise patients’ risk of chronic musculoskeletal pain, osteoarthritis, joint injury, and surgical complications.
Obesity has been powerfully linked to obstructive sleep apnea, one of the most common sleep disorders, which negatively impacts cardiovascular health, mood, energy, alertness, cognition, and long-term outcomes. Reductions in neck circumference are associated with diminished frequency of sleep apnea episodes and improved overall health.
General Practitioners and Internists
Obesity is associated with an increased risk of more than 20 chronic diseases and is the leading cause of preventable death.
- We give you turnkey tools to address obesity and its related chronic conditions, including type 2 diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and more..
- Patients that lose 5-10 percent of their body weight lower their risk of developing diabetes by 58 percent, and studies show weight loss improves glucose control, as well as blood pressure and cholesterol, contributing to reduced medications and higher quality of life.
- Robard’s weight management programs include evidence-based medical protocols, implementation assistance, staff training and more to get you started treating patients in 60 days..
Clinics, Medical Spas and Private Label Options
Program implementation assistance and comprehensive staff training to easily implement a proven program and scientifically-designed nutrition products into a new or existing clinic or aesthetic business.
Treat your Patients with Obesity with an
Get up and running in 60 days.
Start helping your patients safely lose weight and keep it off – with minimal time investment by your staff.
- Clinically Proven Programs
- Implementation Assistance
- Free Educational Materials
- Ongoing Support