Vegetable Chili with Beans
Robard’s Vegetable Chili with Beans is a hearty dish that’s packed with hearty spice and nutritious protein and fiber.
Each serving of Vegetable Chili with Beans provides 12g of protein and 4g of fiber with only 1g of fat and 100 calories, making it the ideal guilt-free treat for those days when you’re craving something spicy and saucy. It’s microwavable, so it’s easy and quick to make even on those evenings when you just want to eat right now.
Each package of Robard’s Vegetable Chili with Beans contains 7 individual servings for portion control ease and convenience. That’s a whole weeks worth of meals!
- Servings Per Container7
- Serving Size1 Packet (31g)
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat1 g1%
- Saturated Fat0 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg0%
- Sodium540 mg23%
- Total Carbohydrate13 g5%
- Dietary Fiber4 g14%
- Total Sugars3 g
- Added Sugars0 g0%
- Protein12 g24%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 mcg0%
- Calcium50 mg4%
- Iron1.8 mg10%
- Potassium449 mg10%
Soy Protein Concentrate, Red Beans*, Tomato Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Salt, Chili Pepper, Onions*, Bell Peppers*, Modified Food Starch, Malt Extract, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Ground Garlic, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Spices, Soy Lecithin, Oleoresin Paprika, Red #40.
- Combine the contents of one packet and 6 ounces of HOT water in a microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; stir. Continue cooking on HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes or until thick consistency. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
- Combine the contents of one packet and 6 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.