Designed for hospitals and practices to offer a multidisciplinary approach to weight management using a Very Low Calorie Program (VLCD)
Robard helps you change the lives of your patients by providing all of the tools needed to run your own medically-supervised weight management program.
Robard will assist you with Getting Started with a Complete Program
- Comprehensive Medical Protocols
- Extensive Staff Training
- Patient Education Materials: Behavior, Nutrition, Exercise, and Maintenance
- Scientifically Advanced Meal Replacement Products
- A Mobile App and Digital Solution that helps your Staff and your Patients
- Clinical Studies
How It Works for Your Patients
This complete nutritional food replacement program is designed to help patients with obesity lose weight safely, quickly, and sustainably.
There are two primary options:
– A Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) for those with a BMI >30
– Low-Calorie Diet (LCD) for those with a BMI >25.
The New Direction program includes specific medical, diabetic, and bariatric surgery protocols, and involves four phases:
- Maintaining / Sustaining
Expected Average Weight Loss: 36lbs in 12 weeks
Patients on New Direction’s VLCD typically reach ketosis 3-5 days into the program.
How It Works for You (the Provider)
Robard offers unsurpassed physician and clinical support and program resources that make effective obesity treatment programs easy to launch and sustain over time:
- Comprehensive Medical Protocols and meal plans
- Patient education materials: Behavior, Nutrition, Exercise, and Diabetes
- Marketing launch kit plus ongoing marketing support including posters and postcards
- Comprehensive onsite implementation, follow-up visits and virtual training
Get up and running in 60 days!
Additional Tools for both Patients and Provider
MyHealthyJourney is a mobile app and digital solution that empowers your patients to securely journal their meals, exercise and hydration, message coaches, schedule visits, and track weight
Benefits for Providers and Patients
- Better patient outcomes and engagement
- Stay connected to your patients between clinic visits
- “Alerts” provide actionable insights for patients out of compliance, slipping, or achieving goals
Benefits to Your Clinic
- Real-time feedback and tracking will help improve patient retention and reactivate patients
- Increase efficiency
- A dashboard for coaches to view patient journals
Why It Works: Products, Nutritionals and Benefits
New Direction Advanced is a “state of the science” product that was developed as the result of a comprehensive review of recent academic research. This product includes synergistic ingredients which promote optimal metabolism for active weight loss.
Improve patient wellness with
Obesity Treatment Programs
Get up and running in 60 days.
Start helping your patients safely lose weight and keep it off – with minimal time investment by your staff.
- Clinically Proven Programs
- Implementation Assistance
- Free Educational Materials
- Ongoing Support