In their clinical practice guidelines for the perioperative nutritional, metabolic, and nonsurgical support of the bariatric surgery patient, The Obesity Society (TOS), the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) acknowledge that bariatric surgery remains a safe and effective intervention for select patients with obesity; however, they also stress that a team approach to perioperative care is mandatory with special attention to nutritional and metabolic issues.
Using a Medically-Supervised Diet in Conjunction with Bariatric Surgery
- Your e-store is always open — products are available for sale 24/7
- Robard provides direct-to-patient product fulfillment
- Expand your customer footprint beyond your primary catchment area
- Growth. Directly market to your e-store visitors and customers – generate
more net-new patient acquisitions and strengthen retention
- Create an exceptional customer experience and competitive differentiator
- Strengthen the brand of your products and program
The Business of Bariatrics: Creating a Program that Generates Optimal Outcomes for Your Patients & Profitability for Your Practice
Presented by Karol Clark
Based upon a case study for a weight loss center with a solo practitioner that consistently grosses revenues of $30K-$40K/month, best-selling author Karol Clark will take a deep dive into the business of bariatrics during a 45-minute webinar.
Related Downloadable Content:
Improve patient wellness with
Obesity Treatment Programs
Get up and running in 60 days.
Start helping your patients safely lose weight and keep it off – with minimal time investment by your staff.
- Clinically Proven Programs
- Implementation Assistance
- Free Educational Materials
- Ongoing Support