Weight Loss Programs For Cardiologists
Weight loss can often improve metabolic function as well as lipid profiles
Offer a weight management program to your patients with obesity
Weight Loss as an Effective, Noninvasive, Nonpharmacological Obesity Treatment for Patients with Cardiovascular Risks
Incorporating Medical Weight Loss into your Practice can Benefit you and your Patients
The impact of weight loss for your patients can include:
- Improved total cholesterol and triglycerides
- Improved insulin sensitivity and lipids
- Improved Blood Pressure
- Reduce Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Reduction or elimination of hypertension medications
*Disclaimer: Results based on Patient data from a Large Managed Healthcare Network and an Accredited Weight Management Center utilizing Robard products. Results may vary.
Private Practices: With Robard’s comprehensive assistance, cardiologists can add medically-supervised weight management to their existing services within 60 days.
Improve patient wellness with
Obesity Treatment Programs
Get up and running in 60 days.
Start helping your patients safely lose weight and keep it off – with minimal time investment by your staff.
- Clinically Proven Programs
- Implementation Assistance
- Free Educational Materials
- Ongoing Support